Except-Africa: Postscript to a special section on development narratives
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roe, Emery M., 1991. "Development narratives, or making the best of blueprint development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 287-300, April.
- Emery Roe, 1994. "New frameworks for an old tragedy of the commons and an aging common property resource management," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 29-36, December.
- Roe, Emery M., 1992. "Intertextual evaluation, conflicting evaluative criteria, and the controversy over native American burial remains," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 369-381.
- Roe, Emery M., 1995. "More than the politics of decentralization: Local government reform, district development and public administration in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 833-843, May.
- Roe, Emery M., 1993. "Public service, rural development and careers in public management: A case study of expatriate advising and African land reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 349-365, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:6:p:1065-1069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.