Except-Africa: Postscript to a special section on development narratives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roe, Emery M., 1993. "Public service, rural development and careers in public management: A case study of expatriate advising and African land reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 349-365, March.
- Emery Roe, 1994. "New frameworks for an old tragedy of the commons and an aging common property resource management," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 11(1), pages 29-36, December.
- Roe, Emery M., 1995. "More than the politics of decentralization: Local government reform, district development and public administration in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 833-843, May.
- Roe, Emery M., 1991. "Development narratives, or making the best of blueprint development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 287-300, April.
- Roe, Emery M., 1992. "Intertextual evaluation, conflicting evaluative criteria, and the controversy over native American burial remains," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 369-381.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terah Sportel & René Véron, 2016. "Coconut Crisis in Kerala? Mainstream Narrative and Alternative Perspectives," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(5), pages 1051-1077, September.
- John Briggs & Joanne Sharp & Hoda Yacoub & Nabila Hamed & Alan Roe, 2007. "The nature of indigenous environmental knowledge production: evidence from Bedouin communities in southern Egypt," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 239-251.
- Johnson, Ane Turner & Hoba, Pascal, 2015. "Rebuilding higher education institutions in post-conflict contexts: Policy networks, process, perceptions, & patterns," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 118-125.
- Venot, Jean-Philippe, 2016. "A Success of Some Sort: Social Enterprises and Drip Irrigation in the Developing World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 69-81.
- Betsy Hartmann, 2010. "Rethinking climate refugees and climate conflict: Rhetoric, reality and the politics of policy discourse," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 233-246.
- Timothy Forsyth, 1999. "Environmental activism and the construction of risk: implications for NGO alliances," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 687-700.
- McCarthy, John F., 2004. "Changing to Gray: Decentralization and the Emergence of Volatile Socio-Legal Configurations in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1199-1223, July.
- Leach, Melissa & Mearns, Robin & Scoones, Ian, 1999. "Environmental Entitlements: Dynamics and Institutions in Community-Based Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 225-247, February.
- Smith, Jo U. & Fischer, Anke & Hallett, Paul D. & Homans, Hilary Y. & Smith, Pete & Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Emmerling, Hanna H. & Phimister, Euan, 2015. "Sustainable use of organic resources for bioenergy, food and water provision in rural Sub-Saharan Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 903-917.
- David Hulme & Marshall Murphree, 1999. "Communities, wildlife and the 'new conservation' in Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 277-285.
- Gray, Leslie C. & Kevane, Michael, 2001. "Evolving Tenure Rights and Agricultural Intensification in Southwestern Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 573-587, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:6:p:1065-1069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .