Except-Africa: Postscript to a special section on development narratives
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roe, Emery M., 1995. "More than the politics of decentralization: Local government reform, district development and public administration in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 833-843, May.
- Roe, Emery M., 1991. "Development narratives, or making the best of blueprint development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 287-300, April.
- Roe, Emery M., 1993. "Public service, rural development and careers in public management: A case study of expatriate advising and African land reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 349-365, March.
- Emery Roe, 1994. "New frameworks for an old tragedy of the commons and an aging common property resource management," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 11(1), pages 29-36, December.
- Roe, Emery M., 1992. "Intertextual evaluation, conflicting evaluative criteria, and the controversy over native American burial remains," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 369-381.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:6:p:1065-1069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.