Rethinking climate refugees and climate conflict: Rhetoric, reality and the politics of policy discourse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roe, Emery M., 1995. "Except-Africa: Postscript to a special section on development narratives," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1065-1069, June.
- Jessica Mercer, 2010. "Disaster risk reduction or climate change adaptation: Are we reinventing the wheel?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 247-264.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shabana Khan & Ilan Kelman, 2012. "Progressive climate change and disasters: communicating uncertainty," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 61(2), pages 873-877, March.
- J.C. Gaillard, 2010. "Vulnerability, capacity and resilience: Perspectives for climate and development policy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 218-232.
- Dobes Leo & Jotzo Frank & Stern David I., 2014.
"The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 65(3), pages 281-320, December.
- Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank & Dobes, Leo, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," Working Papers 249412, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- David I. Stern & Frank Jotzo & Leo Dobes, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," CCEP Working Papers 1307, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:spr:homoec:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s41412-017-0038-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:asiaps:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:158-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hassani Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett, 2012. "Why might climate change not cause conflict? an agent-based computational response," MPRA Paper 44918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i::p:33-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- François Gemenne & Jon Barnett & W. Adger & Geoffrey Dabelko, 2014. "Climate and security: evidence, emerging risks, and a new agenda," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 1-9, March.
- Lori M. Hunter & Sheena Murray & Fernando Riosmena, 2013. "Rainfall Patterns and U.S. Migration from Rural Mexico," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 874-909, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:22:y:2010:i:2:p:233-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .