Between conservationism, eco-populism and developmentalism: discourses in biodiversity policy in Thailand and Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roe, Emery M., 1991. "Development narratives, or making the best of blueprint development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 287-300, April.
- Ton Dietz, 1999. "Political Environmental Geography of the Tropics," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 42(2), pages 13-19, June.
- Roemer, John E, 1985. "Rationalizing Revolutionary Ideology," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(1), pages 85-108, January.
More about this item
Keywordssouth east asia; East and Southeast Asia; Protected areas; Environmental management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-03-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-03-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:worpps:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .