The EU programme "trans-European networks"--a critical assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, Peter, 1995. "From missing networks to interoperable networks : The need for European cooperation in the railway sector," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 159-167, July.
- Olson, Mancur, Jr, 1969. "The Principle of "Fiscal Equivalence": The Division of Responsibilities among Different Levels of Government," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 479-487, May.
- Komei Sasaki & Tadahiro Ohashi & Asao Ando, 1997. "High-speed rail transit impact on regional systems: does the Shinkansen contribute to dispersion?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 77-98.
- R.W. Vickerman, 1994. "Transport Infrastructure and Region Building in the European Community," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Laaser Claus-Friedrich & Stehn Jürgen, 1996. "Marktwirtschaft und Subsidiarität: Die föderative Arbeitsteilung auf dem Prüfstand," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 45(1), pages 58-91, April.
- Böhme, Hans & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Sichelschmidt, Henning & Soltwedel, Rüdiger, 1998. "Transport in the Baltic Sea region: Perspectives for the economies in transition," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1291, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Roger Vickerman, 1997. "High-speed rail in Europe: experience and issues for future development," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 21-38.
- Bickenbach, Frank, 1998. "Auf dem Weg zu einer europäischen Wirtschaftsverfassung für Netzinfrastrukturen: Ausgangssituation, Veränderungen und offene Fragen," Kiel Working Papers 896, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bickenbach, Frank, 1999. "Regulierung und Wettbewerb im Bereich der Netzinfrastrukturen: Begründung, Regeln und Institutionen," Kiel Working Papers 910, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wink, Rüdiger, 1996. "Transeuropäische Verkehrsnetze: Für Wachstum oder für regionale Umverteilung?," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 76(6), pages 301-308.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole Adler & Chris Nash & Eric Pels, 2008. "High-Speed Rail & Air Transport Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Adler, Nicole & Pels, Eric & Nash, Chris, 2010. "High-speed rail and air transport competition: Game engineering as tool for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 812-833, August.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-91.
- Islam, Dewan Md Zahurul & Fabian Meier, J. & Aditjandra, Paulus T. & Zunder, Thomas H. & Pace, Giuseppe, 2013. "Logistics and supply chain management," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 3-16.
- Knowles, Richard D. & Matthiessen, Christian W., 2009. "Barrier effects of international borders on fixed link traffic generation: the case of Øresundsbron," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 155-165.
- Short, Jack & Kopp, Andreas, 2005. "Transport infrastructure: Investment and planning. Policy and research aspects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 360-367, July.
- Jiang, Changmin & Zhang, Anming, 2014. "Effects of high-speed rail and airline cooperation under hub airport capacity constraint," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 33-49.
- van Exel, Job & Rienstra, Sytze & Gommers, Michael & Pearman, Alan & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios, 2002. "EU involvement in TEN development: network effects and European value added," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 299-311, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:6:y:1999:i:3:p:169-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.