High-speed rail transit impact on regional systems: does the Shinkansen contribute to dispersion?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Yatang, 2017. "Travel costs and urban specialization patterns: Evidence from China’s high speed railway system," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 98-123.
- Li, Zhigang & Xu, Hangtian, 2016. "High-Speed Railroad and Economic Geography: Evidence from Japan," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 485, Asian Development Bank.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:203-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jack Strauss, 2017. "Do High Speed Railways Lead to Urban Economic Growth in China?," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807677, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sichelschmidt, H., 1999. "The EU programme "trans-European networks"--a critical assessment," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 169-181, July.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:144-157 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:31:y:1997:i:1:p:77-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.