Exploring the transition to a clean vehicle fleet: From stakeholder views to transport policy implications
To promote clean cars, a consistent policy mix is indispensable. In order to rely on a combination of several insights and instruments to achieve this goal this study includes the vision of different stakeholders on a transition to more environmentally friendly vehicles in Belgium. Based on this vision, two policy scenarios were developed and the impact of each scenario was evaluated in terms of the resulting vehicle fleet composition, vehicle kilometres and emissions. Further, the well-towheel environmental impact of the vehicles in the fleet was assessed by means of the ‘Ecoscore’ indicator.
Volume (Year): 22 (2012)
Issue (Month): C ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flachsland, Christian & Brunner, Steffen & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Creutzig, Felix, 2011.
"Climate policies for road transport revisited (II): Closing the policy gap with cap-and-trade,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2100-2110, April.
- Christian Flachsland & Steffen Brunner & Ottmar Edenhofer & Felix Creutzig, 2010. "Climate policies for road transport revisited (II): Closing the policy gap with cap-and-trade," Working Papers 2, Department of Climate Change Economics, TU Berlin.
- Santos, Rui & Antunes, Paula & Baptista, Gualter & Mateus, Pedro & Madruga, Luisa, 2006. "Stakeholder participation in the design of environmental policy mixes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 100-110, November.
- Macharis, Cathy & De Witte, Astrid & Turcksin, Laurence, 2010. "The Multi-Actor Multi-Criteria Analysis (MAMCA) application in the Flemish long-term decision making process on mobility and logistics," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 303-311, September.
- Fulton, Lew & Cazzola, Pierpaolo & Cuenot, François, 2009. "IEA Mobility Model (MoMo) and its use in the ETP 2008," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3758-3768, October.
- Creutzig, Felix & McGlynn, Emily & Minx, Jan & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2011. "Climate policies for road transport revisited (I): Evaluation of the current framework," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2396-2406, May.
- Felix Creutzig & Emily McGlynn & Jan Minx & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2010. "Climate policies for road transport revisited (I): Evaluation of the current framework," Working Papers 1, Department of Climate Change Economics, TU Berlin, revised Dec 2010.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:70-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.