The Multi-Actor Multi-Criteria Analysis (MAMCA) application in the Flemish long-term decision making process on mobility and logistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Berrittella & A. Certa & M. Enea & P. Zito, 2007. "An Analytic Hierarchy Process for The Evaluation of Transport Policies to Reduce Climate Change Impacts," Working Papers 2007.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giuseppe Scannella & Michel Beuthe, 2003. "Valuation of road projects with uncertain outcomes," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 35-50, January.
- Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A., 2007. "A tool for prioritizing multinational transport infrastructure investments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Robert T. Eckenrode, 1965. "Weighting Multiple Criteria," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 180-192, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dekker, Rommert & Bloemhof, Jacqueline & Mallidis, Ioannis, 2012.
"Operations Research for green logistics – An overview of aspects, issues, contributions and challenges,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 671-679.
- Dekker, R. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & Mallidis, I., 2011. "Operations Research for Green Logistics – An Overview of Aspects, Issues, Contributions and Challenges," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2011-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- repec:eee:transa:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:148-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9292-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turcksin, Laurence & Macharis, Cathy & Lebeau, Kenneth & Boureima, Faycal & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Bram, Svend & De Ruyck, Jacques & Mertens, Lara & Jossart, Jean-Marc & Gorissen, Leen & Pelkmans, Luc, 2011. "A multi-actor multi-criteria framework to assess the stakeholder support for different biofuel options: The case of Belgium," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 200-214, January.
- Hickman, Robin & Saxena, Sharad & Banister, David & Ashiru, Olu, 2012. "Examining transport futures with scenario analysis and MCA," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 560-575.
- Hans, Michiels & Carolien, Beckx & Liesbeth, Schrooten & Stijn, Vernaillen & Tobias, Denys, 2012. "Exploring the transition to a clean vehicle fleet: From stakeholder views to transport policy implications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 70-79.
- Macharis, Cathy & Bernardini, Annalia, 2015. "Reviewing the use of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis for the evaluation of transport projects: Time for a multi-actor approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 177-186.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana, 2014. "Assessing urban logistics pooling sustainability via a hierarchic dashboard from a group decision perspective," Working Papers halshs-01053887, HAL.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:20-:d:124000 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun, Hui & Zhang, Yiting & Wang, Yuning & Li, Lei & Sheng, Yun, 2015. "A social stakeholder support assessment of low-carbon transport policy based on multi-actor multi-criteria analysis: The case of Tianjin," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 103-116.
- Harrison Mutikanga & Saroj Sharma & Kalanithy Vairavamoorthy, 2011. "Multi-criteria Decision Analysis: A Strategic Planning Tool for Water Loss Management," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(14), pages 3947-3969, November.
- Ward, E. John & Dimitriou, Harry T. & Dean, Marco, 2016. "Theory and background of multi-criteria analysis: Toward a policy-led approach to mega transport infrastructure project appraisal," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 21-45.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-Criteria Analysis Stakeholder approach Decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:17:y:2010:i:5:p:303-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.