PM, NOx and CO2 emission reductions from speed management policies in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carolien Beckx & Theo Arentze & Luc Int Panis & Davy Janssens & Jean Vankerkom & Geert Wets, 2009. "An integrated activity-based modelling framework to assess vehicle emissions: approach and application," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(6), pages 1086-1102, November.
- Carolien Beckx & Luc Int Panis & Jean Vankerkom & Davy Janssens & Geert Wets & Theo Arentze, 2009. "An Integrated Activity-Based Modelling Framework to Assess Vehicle Emissions: Approach and Application," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 36(6), pages 1086-1102, December.
- Andrew Kelly, J. & Ryan, Lisa & Casey, Edward & O'Riordan, Niall, 2009. "Profiling road transport activity: Emissions from 2000 to 2005 in Ireland using national car test data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 183-192, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nitzsche, Eric & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2013. "Efficiency of speed limits in cities: A spatial computable general equilibrium assessment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 23-48.
- Marco Guerrieri & Ferdinando Corriere & Gianfranco Rizzo & Barbara Lo Casto & Gianluca Scaccianoce, 2015. "Improving the Sustainability of Transportation: Environmental and Functional Benefits of Right Turn By-Pass Lanes at Roundabouts," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-19, May.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:6:p:791-:d:101015 is not listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Sobrino & Andres Monzon & Sara Hernandez, 2016. "Reduced Carbon and Energy Footprint in Highway Operations: The Highway Energy Assessment (HERA) Methodology," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 395-414, March.
- Fang Wang & Yaoyao Peng & Chunyan Jiang, 2017. "Influence of Road Patterns on PM 2.5 Concentrations and the Available Solutions: The Case of Beijing City, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, February.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle emission modelling Traffic policy Speed management VeTESS Copert;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:32-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .