Walking accessibility to bus rapid transit: Does it affect property values? The case of Bogotá, Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn & Jordan Rappaport, 2000. "Why Do The Poor Live In Cities?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1891, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Bowes, David R. & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R., 2001. "Identifying the Impacts of Rail Transit Stations on Residential Property Values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, July.
- Tomás Serebrisky & AndrÃ©s Gómez‐Lobo & Nicolás Estupiñán & Ramón Muñoz‐Raskin, 2009.
"Affordability and Subsidies in Public Urban Transport: What Do We Mean, What Can Be Done?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 715-739, January.
- Estupinan, Nicolas & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Munoz-Raskin, Ramon & Serebrisky,Tomas, 2007. "Affordability and subsidies in public urban transport : what do we mean, what can be done?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4440, The World Bank.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Loukaitou-Sideris, Anastasia & Liggett, Robert & Hiseki, Hiroyuki, 2002. "The Geography of Transit Crime: Documentation and Evaluation of Crime Incidence on and around the Green Line Stations in Los Angeles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6631x3cc, University of California Transportation Center.
- Daniel A. Rodríguez* * & Felipe Targa, 2003. "Value of accessibility to Bogotá's bus rapid transit system," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 587-610, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:58-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez, Daniel A. & Vergel-Tovar, Erik & Camargo, William F., 2016. "Land development impacts of BRT in a sample of stops in Quito and Bogotá," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 4-14.
- Viguie, V. & Hallegatte, S., 2014.
"Urban infrastructure investment and rent-capture potentials,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7067, The World Bank.
- Vincent Viguie & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2015. "Urban Infrastructure Investment and Rent-Capture Potentials," CIRED Working Papers hal-01136199, HAL.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:60:y:2016:i:c:p:54-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01136199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitra, Suman K. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel M., 2016. "The value of transportation accessibility in a least developed country city – The case of Rajshahi City, Bangladesh," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 184-200.
- Deng, Taotao & Nelson, John D., 2013. "Bus Rapid Transit implementation in Beijing: An evaluation of performance and impacts," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 108-113.
- Delmelle, Elizabeth Cahill & Casas, Irene, 2012. "Evaluating the spatial equity of bus rapid transit-based accessibility patterns in a developing country: The case of Cali, Colombia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 36-46.
- Mulley, Corinne & Tsai, Chi-Hong (Patrick), 2016. "When and how much does new transport infrastructure add to property values? Evidence from the bus rapid transit system in Sydney, Australia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 15-23.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:197-:d:127058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindau, Luis Antonio & Hidalgo, Dario & de Almeida Lobo, Adriana, 2014. "Barriers to planning and implementing Bus Rapid Transit systems," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 9-15.
- Efthymiou, D. & Antoniou, C., 2013. "How do transport infrastructure and policies affect house prices and rents? Evidence from Athens, Greece," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-22.
- Jin Han Park & Dong Kun Lee & Chan Park & Ho Gul Kim & Tae Yong Jung & Songyi Kim, 2017. "Park Accessibility Impacts Housing Prices in Seoul," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-14, January.
- Cervero, Robert & Dai, Danielle, 2014. "BRT TOD: Leveraging transit oriented development with bus rapid transit investments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 127-138.
- Bocarejo, Juan Pablo & Portilla, Ingrid & Pérez, Maria Angélica, 2013. "Impact of Transmilenio on density, land use, and land value in Bogotá," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 78-86.
More about this item
KeywordsBus rapid transit Accessibility Property values Developing countries Hedonic model Socioeconomic strata Transmilenio;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:17:y:2010:i:2:p:72-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .