Port service chains and port performance evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Talley, Wayne K., 2006. "An Economic Theory of the Port," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 43-65, January.
- Marcella De Martino & Alfonso Morvillo, 2008. "Activities, resources and inter-organizational relationships: key factors in port competitiveness," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 571-589, December.
- Talley, Wayne K. & Ng, ManWo, 2013. "Maritime transport chain choice by carriers, ports and shippers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 311-316.
- Keeler, Theodore E, 1974. "Railroad Costs, Returns to Scale, and Excess Capacity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(2), pages 201-208, May.
- Talley, Wayne K., 2014. "Maritime transport chains: carrier, port and shipper choice effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 174-179.
- Khalid Bichou & Michael G H Bell, 2007. "Internationalisation and Consolidation of the Container Port Industry: Assessment of Channel Structure and Relationships," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 9(1), pages 35-51, March.
- Jeffrey Martin & Brian J. Thomas, 2001. "The container terminal community," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 279-292, July.
- Cullinane Kevin & Song Dong-Wook & Ji Ping & Wang Teng-Fei, 2004. "An Application of DEA Windows Analysis to Container Port Production Efficiency," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-23, June.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Manolis Athanassiou, 2004. "Efficiency in European Seaports with DEA: Evidence from Greece and Portugal," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 6(2), pages 122-140, June.
- Cullinane, Kevin & Wang, Teng-Fei & Song, Dong-Wook & Ji, Ping, 2006. "The technical efficiency of container ports: Comparing data envelopment analysis and stochastic frontier analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 354-374, May.
- Richard H. Spady & Ann F. Friedlaender, 1978. "Hedonic Cost Functions for the Regulated Trucking Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 159-179, Spring.
- Liu, Chiung-Lin & Lyons, Andrew C., 2011. "An analysis of third-party logistics performance and service provision," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 547-570, July.
- Tongzon, Jose L., 2009. "Port choice and freight forwarders," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 186-195, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Shuaian & Qu, Xiaobo & Yang, Ying, 2015. "Estimation of the perceived value of transit time for containerized cargoes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 298-308.
- Pless, Jacquelyn & Arent, Douglas J. & Logan, Jeffrey & Cochran, Jaquelin & Zinaman, Owen, 2016. "Quantifying the value of investing in distributed natural gas and renewable electricity systems as complements: Applications of discounted cash flow and real options analysis with stochastic inputs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 378-390.
- Talley, Wayne K. & Ng, ManWo, 2016. "Port multi-service congestion," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 66-70.
- repec:eee:transe:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:94-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Talley, Wayne K. & Ng, ManWo, 2016. "Port economic cost functions: A service perspective," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsPort; Service chain; Evaluation performance; Service provider; Service quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:69:y:2014:i:c:p:236-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.