Multi-objective integration of timetables, vehicle schedules and user routings in a transit network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin, 2001. "Optimal timetables for public transportation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 789-813, September.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-479, June.
- Gilbert Laporte & Juan Mesa & Francisco Ortega, 1997. "Assessing the efficiency of rapid transit configurations," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 5(1), pages 95-104, June.
- Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter, 2004. "Scheduling multimodal transportation systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 603-615, June.
- Juan Mesa & Francisco Ortega & Miguel Pozo, 2014. "Locating optimal timetables and vehicle schedules in a transit line," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 222(1), pages 439-455, November.
- Cacchiani, Valentina & Toth, Paolo, 2012. "Nominal and robust train timetabling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 727-737.
- Hanne L. Petersen & Allan Larsen & Oli B. G. Madsen & Bjørn Petersen & Stefan Ropke, 2013. "The Simultaneous Vehicle Scheduling and Passenger Service Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(4), pages 603-616, November.
- Espejo, Inmaculada & Marín, Alfredo & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M., 2012. "Closest assignment constraints in discrete location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 49-58.
- Ibarra-Rojas, Omar J. & Giesen, Ricardo & Rios-Solis, Yasmin A., 2014. "An integrated approach for timetabling and vehicle scheduling problems to analyze the trade-off between level of service and operating costs of transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 35-46.
- Guihaire, Valérie & Hao, Jin-Kao, 2008. "Transit network design and scheduling: A global review," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1251-1273, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:70-101 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTimetabling; Vehicle scheduling; Schedule delay; Location-allocation; Multi-objective optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:94-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.