Developing green fleet management strategies: Repair/retrofit/replacement decisions under environmental regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Redmer, Adam, 2009. "Optimisation of the exploitation period of individual vehicles in freight transportation companies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 978-987, November.
- Rust, John, 1987. "Optimal Replacement of GMC Bus Engines: An Empirical Model of Harold Zurcher," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 999-1033, September.
- Nejat Karabakal & Jack R. Lohmann & James C. Bean, 1994. "Parallel Replacement under Capital Rationing Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 305-319, March.
- Simms, B. W. & Lamarre, B. G. & Jardine, A. K. S. & Boudreau, A., 1984. "Optimal buy, operate and sell policies for fleets of vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 183-195, February.
- Suzuki, Yoshinori & Pautsch, Gregory R., 2005. "A vehicle replacement policy for motor carriers in an unsteady economy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 463-480, June.
- Jin, Di & Kite-Powell, Hauke L., 2000. "Optimal fleet utilization and replacement," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-20, March.
- Oliver Gao, H. & Stasko, Timon H., 2009. "Diversification in the driveway: mean-variance optimization for greenhouse gas emissions reduction from the next generation of vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5019-5027, December.
- Guy T. de Ghellinck & Gary D. Eppen, 1967. "Linear Programming Solutions for Separable Markovian Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(5), pages 371-394, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guerrero, Sebastian E. & Madanat, Samer M. & Leachman, Robert C., 2013. "The Trucking Sector Optimization Model: A tool for predicting carrier and shipper responses to policies aiming to reduce GHG emissions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 85-107.
- repec:eee:transb:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:158-187 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFleet management; Parallel asset replacement; Vehicle replacement; Emissions regulations; Approximate dynamic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:8:p:1216-1226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .