Road transport and climate change: Stepping off the greenhouse gas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M., 2007. "Congestion and variable user charging as an effective travel demand management instrument," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 615-626, August.
- Sir Nicholas Stern, 2006. "What is the Economics of Climate Change?," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 7(2), pages 1-10, April.
- Antonio M. Bento & Maureen L. Cropper & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Katja Vinha, 2005. "The Effects of Urban Spatial Structure on Travel Demand in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 466-478, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2011.
"Structure, agency and change in the car regime. A review of the literature,"
European Transport \ Trasporti Europei,
ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 47, pages 71-88.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2010. "Structure, agency and change in the car regime: A review of the literature," MPRA Paper 32134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerardo Marletto, 2010. "Structure, Agency And Change In The Car Regime. A Review Of The Literature," Working Papers 0610, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2010.
- Javid, Roxana J. & Nejat, Ali, 2017. "A comprehensive model of regional electric vehicle adoption and penetration," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 30-42.
- Schwanen, Tim & Banister, David & Anable, Jillian, 2011. "Scientific research about climate change mitigation in transport: A critical review," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 993-1006.
- Commander, Simon & Nikoloski, Zlatko & Vagliasindi, Maria, 2015. "Estimating the Size of External Effects of Energy Subsidies," IZA Discussion Papers 8865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Javid, Roxana & Nejat, Ali & Hayhoe, Katharine, 2014. "Selection of CO2 mitigation strategies for road transportation in the United States using a multi-criteria approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 960-972.
- Focas, Caralampo, 2016. "Travel behaviour and CO2 emissions in urban and exurban London and New York," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 82-91.
- Hickman, Robin & Saxena, Sharad & Banister, David & Ashiru, Olu, 2012. "Examining transport futures with scenario analysis and MCA," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 560-575.
- Bishop, Justin D.K. & Martin, Niall P.D. & Boies, Adam M., 2016. "Quantifying the role of vehicle size, powertrain technology, activity and consumer behaviour on new UK passenger vehicle fleet energy use and emissions under different policy objectives," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 196-212.
- Sathaye, Nakul & Horvath, Arpad & Madanat, Samer, 2010. "Unintended impacts of increased truck loads on pavement supply-chain emissions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Ajanovic, Amela & Haas, Reinhard, 2017. "The impact of energy policies in scenarios on GHG emission reduction in passenger car mobility in the EU-15," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1088-1096.
- Mabit, Stefan L., 2014. "Vehicle type choice under the influence of a tax reform and rising fuel prices," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 32-42.
- Fu, Miao & Andrew Kelly, J., 2012. "Carbon related taxation policies for road transport: Efficacy of ownership and usage taxes, and the role of public transport and motorist cost perception on policy outcomes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 57-69.
- Anais Mathez & Kevin Manaugh & Vincent Chakour & Ahmed El-Geneidy & Marianne Hatzopoulou, 2013. "How can we alter our carbon footprint? Estimating GHG emissions based on travel survey information," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 131-149, January.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:36-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rogan, Fionn & Dennehy, Emer & Daly, Hannah & Howley, Martin & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P., 2011. "Impacts of an emission based private car taxation policy - First year ex-post analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 583-597, August.
- Bastani, Parisa & Heywood, John B. & Hope, Chris, 2012. "The effect of uncertainty on US transport-related GHG emissions and fuel consumption out to 2050," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 517-548.
- Commander,Simon John & Nikoloski,Zlatko Slobodan & Vagliasindi,Maria, 2015. "Estimating the size of external effects of energy subsidies in transport and agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7227, The World Bank.
- Gupta, Monika, 2016. "Willingness to pay for carbon tax: A study of Indian road passenger transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 46-54.
- Broadstock, David C. & Collins, Alan, 2010. "Measuring unobserved prices using the structural time-series model: The case of cycling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 195-200, May.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Emission targets; Fuel efficiency; Mode share; Public transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:10:p:1020-1030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .