Spectrum management reform: Rethinking practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McMillan, John & Naughton, Barry, 1992. "How to Reform a Planned Economy: Lessons from China," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 130-143, Spring.
- Hazlett, Thomas W. & Muñoz, Roberto E., 2009. "Spectrum allocation in Latin America: An economic analysis," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 261-278, November.
- (Various), 2005. "Book Reviews," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 129-136.
- Hans Pitlik, 2007. "A race to liberalization? Diffusion of economic policy reform among OECD-economies," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 159-178, July.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Roland, Gerard, 1995.
"The Design of Reform Packages under Uncertainty,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1207-1223, December.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Roland, Gérard, 1993. "The Design of Reform Packages Under Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 860, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Gérard Roland, 1995. "The design of reform packages under uncertainty," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9607, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gérard Roland, 2004.
"Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026268148x.
- Gérard Roland, 2000. "Transition and Economics: Politics, Markets, and Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182033.
- Hazlett Thomas W & Ibarguen Giancarlo & Leighton Wayne, 2007. "Property Rights to Radio Spectrum in Guatemala and El Salvador: An Experiment in Liberalization," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 437-484, December.
- Unknown, 2005. "Review of National Competition Policy Reforms," Inquiry Reports 31898, Productivity Commission.
- (Various), 2005. "Book Reviews," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 117-134.
- repec:reg:rpubli:224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murrell, Peter, 1992. "Evolutionary and Radical Approaches to Economic Reform," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 79-95.
- Unknown, 2005. "Book Reviews and Contents Pages," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-9.
- Peter Murrell, 1995. "The Transition According to Cambridge, Mass," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 164-178, March.
- (Various), 2005. "Book Reviews," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- anonymous, 2005. "Guest Area Editors and Ad Hoc Reviewers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 179-184.
- Thomas W. Hazlett, 2008. "Property Rights and Wireless License Values," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 563-598, August.
- Ibarguen, Giancarlo, 2003. "Liberating the radio spectrum in Guatemala," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 543-554, August.
- anonymous, 2005. "Across the region: six-state review," Fiscal Facts, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sum, pages 6-11.
- Hazlett, Thomas W., 2003. "Liberalizing US spectrum allocation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 485-499, August.
- Cave, Martin & Webb, William, 2012. "The unfinished history of usage rights for spectrum," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 293-300.
- Thomas W. Hazlett, 2008. "Optimal Abolition of FCC Spectrum Allocation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 103-128, Winter.
- Freyens, Benoît Pierre & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2011. "Allocative vs. technical spectrum efficiency," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 291-300, May.
- Charles L. Jackson, 2011. "Coase and the New Zealand Spectrum Reforms," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(S4), pages 189-205.
- Freyens, Benoît, 2009. "A policy spectrum for spectrum economics," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 128-144, June.
- Unknown, 2005. "ARER Reviewers, September 2004 - August 2005," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-1, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cao, Xiaoyong & Gong, Jiong, 2017. "The tradeoff of the commons under stochastic use," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 150-161.
- Thaw Tar Min & Fife, Elizabeth & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "Myanmar national spectrum management policy: Is it best practice?," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101431, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- I. Vogelsang, 2015.
"Will the U.S. and EU telecommunications policies converge? A survey,"
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics,
Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(2), pages 117-155, June.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2014. "Will the U.S. and EU Telecommunications Policies Converge? A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 4843, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsSpectrum management; Spectrum policy; Deregulatory reforms; Transition economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:38:y:2014:i:2:p:136-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.