The service economy revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1992. "Introduction to "Output Measurement in the Service Sectors"," NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 1-22 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1992. "Output Measurement in the Service Sectors," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gril92-1.
- Gadrey, Jean, 2000. "The Characterization of Goods and Services: An Alternative Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 369-387, September.
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-338, December.
- Peter Hill, 1999. "Tangibles, intangibles and services: a new taxonomy for the classification of output," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 426-446, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Lorentz & Maria Savona, 2008.
"Evolutionary micro-dynamics and changes in the economic structure,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 389-412, August.
- André Lorentz & Maria Savona, 2006. "Evolutionary Micro-dynamics and Changes in the Economic Structure," LEM Papers Series 2006/28, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- André Lorentz & Maria Savona, 2007. "Evolutionary Micro-dynamics and Changes in the Economic Structure," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Maria Savona & André Lorentz, 2006. "Evolutionary Micro-dynamics and Changes in the Economic Structure," Post-Print halshs-00284432, HAL.
- Maria Savona, 2007. "Evolutionary micro-dynamics and changes of the economic structure," Post-Print halshs-00200543, HAL.
- Belem VASQUEZ-GALAN, "undated". "Quaternarisation of the Economy and Policy Implications for Development. The Monterrey Metropolitan Area (Mexico)," EcoMod2008 23800150, EcoMod.
- Viitamo, Esa, 2013. "Servitization as a Productive Strategy of a Firm - Evidence from the Forest-Based Industries," ETLA Reports 14, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Maria Savona, 2010. "Innovation and Employment in Services," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Valentina Meliciani & Maria Savona, 2015.
"The determinants of regional specialisation in business services: agglomeration economies, vertical linkages and innovation,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 387-416.
- Valentina Meliciani & Maria Savona, 2011. "The Determinants of Regional Specialisation in Business Services: Agglomeration Economies, Vertical Linkages and Innovation," SPRU Working Paper Series 193, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Felice, Giulia, 2008. "Endogenous growth and changing sectoral composition in advanced economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 109-131, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:15:y:2004:i:4:p:381-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.