Duals of random vectors and processes with applications to prediction problems with missing values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bondon, Pascal, 2002. "Prediction with incomplete past of a stationary process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 67-76, March.
- Pascal Bondon, 2005. "Influence of Missing Values on the Prediction of a Stationary Time Series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 519-525, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Raymond, 2015. "Prediction of stationary Gaussian random fields with incomplete quarterplane past," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 245-258.
- Kohli, P. & Pourahmadi, M., 2014. "Some prediction problems for stationary random fields with quarter-plane past," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 112-125.
- Alessandra Luati & Tommaso Proietti & Marco Reale, 2012. "The Variance Profile," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(498), pages 607-621, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:79:y:2009:i:14:p:1637-1646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.