A time series bootstrap procedure for interpolation intervals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2003. "Forecasting the US unemployment rate," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 451-476, March.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2006.
"Forecasting daily time series using periodic unobserved components time series models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 885-903, November.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2004. "Forecasting Daily Time Series using Periodic Unobserved Components Time Series Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-135/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 2006. "Bootstrap prediction for returns and volatilities in GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2293-2312, May.
- Ricardo Cao & Miguel Delgado & Wenceslao González-Manteiga, 1997. "Nonparametric curve estimation: An overview," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(2), pages 209-252, May.
- Alonso, Andrés M. & Peña, Daniel & Romo, Juan, 2003. "On sieve bootstrap prediction intervals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 13-20, October.
- Andres Alonso & Juan Romo, 2005. "Forecast of the expected non-epidemic morbidity of acute diseases using resampling methods," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 281-295.
- Alonso, A.M. & Berrendero, J.R. & Hernandez, A. & Justel, A., 2006. "Time series clustering based on forecast densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 762-776, November.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 2001.
"Effects of parameter estimation on prediction densities: a bootstrap approach,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 83-103.
- Pascual, L. & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 1999. "Effects of parameter estimation on prediction densities a bootstrap approach," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6304, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Giordano, Francesco & La Rocca, Michele & Perna, Cira, 2007. "Forecasting nonlinear time series with neural network sieve bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 3871-3884, May.
- Gomez, Victor & Maravall, Agustin & Pena, Daniel, 1998. "Missing observations in ARIMA models: Skipping approach versus additive outlier approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 341-363, November.
- Clements, Michael P. & Kim, Jae H., 2007. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for autoregressive time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3580-3594, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carrizosa, Emilio & Olivares-Nadal, Alba V. & Ramírez-Cobo, Pepa, 2013. "Time series interpolation via global optimization of moments fitting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 97-112.
- Pérez-González, A. & Vilar-Fernández, J.M. & González-Manteiga, W., 2010. "Nonparametric variance function estimation with missing data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1123-1142, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:4:p:1792-1805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.