Forecasting nonlinear time series with neural network sieve bootstrap
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brodin, Erik, 2006. "On quantile estimation by bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1398-1406, March.
- Capobianco, Enrico, 2000. "Neural networks and statistical inference: seeking robust and efficient learning," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 443-454, January.
- Winker, Peter & Gilli, Manfred, 2004. "Applications of optimization heuristics to estimation and modelling problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 211-223, September.
- Nankervis, John C., 2005. "Computational algorithms for double bootstrap confidence intervals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 461-475, April.
- Pascual, Lorenzo & Romo, Juan & Ruiz, Esther, 2006. "Bootstrap prediction for returns and volatilities in GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2293-2312, May.
- Grigoletto, Matteo, 1998. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for autoregressions: some alternatives," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 447-456, December.
- Diebold, Francis X & Gunther, Todd A & Tay, Anthony S, 1998. "Evaluating Density Forecasts with Applications to Financial Risk Management," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(4), pages 863-83, November.
- La Rocca, Michele & Perna, Cira, 2005. "Variable selection in neural network regression models with dependent data: a subsampling approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 415-429, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2007:i:8:p:3871-3884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.