Missing observations in ARIMA models: Skipping approach versus additive outlier approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agustín Maravall & Daniel Peña, 1996. "Missing Observations and Additive Outliers in Time Series Models," Working Papers 9612, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sargan, J D & Drettakis, E G, 1974. "Missing Data in an Autoregressive Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 39-58, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian, Hang, 2012. "Essays on statistical inference with imperfectly observed data," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003618, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jurgen A. Doornik & Marius Ooms, 2003. "Multimodality in the GARCH Regression Model," Economics Papers 2003-W20, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Brunhes-Lesage, V. & Darné, O., 2008. "Why calculate a business sentiment indicator for services?," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 13, pages 21-30, Autumn.
- Gianluca Caporello & Agustín Maravall & Fernando J. Sánchez, 2001. "Program TSW Reference Manual," Working Papers 0112, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Andy Lee & John Yick & Yer Van Hui, 2001. "Sensitivity of the portmanteau statistic in time series modeling," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(6), pages 691-702.
- Alonso, Andres M. & Sipols, Ana E., 2008. "A time series bootstrap procedure for interpolation intervals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1792-1805, January.
- Shigeru Fujita & Christopher J. Nekarda & Garey Ramey, 2007. "The cyclicality of worker flows: new evidence from the SIPP," Working Papers 07-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Zudi Lu & Y. Hui, 2003. "L 1 linear interpolator for missing values in time series," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(1), pages 197-216, March.
- Maravall, Agustin, 2006.
"An application of the TRAMO-SEATS automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2167-2190, May.
- Agustín Maravall, 2005. "An application of the Tramo Seats automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment," Working Papers 0524, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:88:y:1998:i:2:p:341-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.