Aproximación lineal por tramos a comportamientos no lineales : estimación de señales de nivel y crecimiento
The aim of the paper is to obtain a relaible indicator of the level and growth rate of an economic variable, when there is a trend break. This is a frequent phenomenon and has implications for short-term analysis and forecasting, besides rendering more difficult signal extraction. We propose a model with trend breaks.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.bde.es/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burridge, Peter & Wallis, Kenneth F, 1983.
"Unobserved-Components Models for Seasonal Adjustment Filters,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
244, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Burridge, Peter & Wallis, Kenneth F, 1984. "Unobserved-Components Models for Seasonal Adjustment Filters," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 350-359, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:9226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.