Nonparametric variance function estimation with missing data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alonso, Andres M. & Sipols, Ana E., 2008. "A time series bootstrap procedure for interpolation intervals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1792-1805, January.
- Gonzalez Manteiga, W. & Martinez Miranda, M. D. & Perez Gonzalez, A., 2004. "The choice of smoothing parameter in nonparametric regression through Wild Bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 487-515, October.
- Hardle, W. & Tsybakov, A., 1997.
"Local polynomial estimators of the volatility function in nonparametric autoregression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 223-242, November.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & A. TSYBAKOV, 1995. "Local Polynomial Estimators of the Volatility Function in Nonparametric Autoregression," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,42, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- A. Pérez-González & J. Vilar-Fernández & W. González-Manteiga, 2009. "Asymptotic properties of local polynomial regression with missing data and correlated errors," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 61(1), pages 85-109, March.
- Ziegelmann, Flavio A., 2002. "Nonparametric Estimation Of Volatility Functions: The Local Exponential Estimator," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 985-991, August.
- Masry, Elias, 1996. "Multivariate regression estimation local polynomial fitting for time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 81-101, December.
- Fan, Jianqing & Yao, Qiwei, 1998. "Efficient estimation of conditional variance functions in stochastic regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6635, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fernandez, J. M. Vilar & Manteiga, W. Gonzalez, 2000. "Resampling for checking linear regression models via non-parametric regression estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 211-231, December.
- Yu, K. & Jones, M.C., 2004. "Likelihood-Based Local Linear Estimation of the Conditional Variance Function," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 139-144, January.
- Shephard, Neil (ed.), 2005. "Stochastic Volatility: Selected Readings," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199257201, June.
More about this item
KeywordsVolatility Local Polynomial Regression Missing response Correlated errors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:101:y:2010:i:5:p:1123-1142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.