Some new stochastic comparisons for redundancy allocations in series and parallel systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Bagnoli & Ted Bergstrom, 2005. "Log-concave probability and its applications," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 445-469, August.
- Valdés, José E. & Zequeira, Rómulo I., 2003. "On the optimal allocation of an active redundancy in a two-component series system," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 325-332, July.
- Arcones M. A. & Kvam P. H. & Samaniego F. J., 2002. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Distribution Subject to a Stochastic Precedence Constraint," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 170-182, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Misra, Amit Kumar & Misra, Neeraj, 2011. "A note on active redundancy allocations in k-out-of-n systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(10), pages 1518-1523, October.
- Belzunce, Félix & Martínez-Puertas, Helena & Ruiz, José M., 2013. "On allocation of redundant components for systems with dependent components," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 573-580.
- Valdés, José E. & Arango, Gerardo & Zequeira, Romulo I. & Brito, Gerandy, 2010. "Some stochastic comparisons in series systems with active redundancy," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(11-12), pages 945-949, June.
- Montes, Ignacio & Montes, Susana, 2016. "Stochastic dominance and statistical preference for random variables coupled by an Archimedean copula or by the Fr e ´ chet–Hoeffding upper bound," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 275-298.
- Zhao, Peng & Zhang, Yiying & Chen, Jianbin, 2017. "Optimal allocation policy of one redundancy in a n-component series system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(2), pages 656-668.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:78:y:2008:i:18:p:3388-3394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.