Estimation of time-varying ARMA models with Markovian changes in regime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francq, C. & Zakoian, J. -M., 2001.
"Stationarity of multivariate Markov-switching ARMA models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 339-364, June.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2000. "Stationarity of Multivariate Markov-Switching ARMA Models," Working Papers 2000-32, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Abdelouahab Bibi & Christian Francq, 2003. "Consistent and asymptotically normal estimators for cyclically time-dependent linear models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(1), pages 41-68, March.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nazim Regnard & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2010. "Structure and estimation of a class of nonstationary yet nonexplosive GARCH models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 348-364, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2285 is not listed on IDEAS
- Regnard, Nazim & Zakoïan, Jean-Michel, 2011.
"A conditionally heteroskedastic model with time-varying coefficients for daily gas spot prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1240-1251.
- Regnard, Nazim & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2010. "A conditionally heteroskedastic model with time-varying coefficients for daily gas spot prices," MPRA Paper 22642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajae Azrak & Guy Melard, 2017. "Autoregressive Models with Time-dependent Coefficients. A comparison between Several Approaches," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-48, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5529 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2603 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTime-varying ARMA models Non-stationary processes Quasi-generalized least-squares estimator Asymptotic covariance matrix Markovian changes in regime;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:70:y:2004:i:4:p:243-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.