A bootstrap approximation to a unit root test statistic for heavy-tailed observations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Peter C B & Xiao, Zhijie, 1998.
" A Primer on Unit Root Testing,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 423-469, December.
- Ling, Shiqing & Li, W.K., 2003. "Asymptotic Inference For Unit Root Processes With Garch(1,1) Errors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(04), pages 541-564, August.
- Chan, Ngai Hang & Tran, Lanh Tat, 1989. "On the First-Order Autoregressive Process with Infinite Variance," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 354-362, December.
- Heimann, Günter & Kreiss, Jens-Peter, 1996. "Bootstrapping general first order autoregression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-98, September.
- Wang, Qiying & Lin, Yan-Xia & Gulati, Chandra M., 2003. "Asymptotics For General Fractionally Integrated Processes With Applications To Unit Root Tests," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 143-164, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin, Hao & Zhang, Jinsuo, 2011. "Modified tests for variance changes in autoregressive regression," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(6), pages 1099-1109.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:198-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirman, Alan & Teyssiere, Gilles, 2005. "Testing for bubbles and change-points," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 765-799, April.
- Jin, Hao & Tian, Zheng & Qin, Ruibing, 2009. "Bootstrap tests for structural change with infinite variance observations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(19), pages 1985-1995, October.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0687-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Qin, Ruibing & Tian, Zheng & Jin, Hao & Zhang, Xiaowei, 2010. "Strong convergence rate of robust estimator of change point," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(10), pages 2026-2032.
- Chen, Zhanshou & Jin, Zi & Tian, Zheng & Qi, Peiyan, 2012. "Bootstrap testing multiple changes in persistence for a heavy-tailed sequence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2303-2316.
- Serttas, Fatma Ozgu, 2010. "Essays on infinite-variance stable errors and robust estimation procedures," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002742, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap Heavy tails Stable distribution Unit root;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:62:y:2003:i:2:p:163-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.