Asymptotic Inference For Unit Root Processes With Garch(1,1) Errors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Liu, Ruipeng & Westerlund, Joakim, 2016. "A GARCH model for testing market efficiency," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 121-138.
- Avdoulas, Christos & Bekiros, Stelios & Boubaker, Sabri, 2016. "Detecting nonlinear dependencies in eurozone peripheral equity markets: A multistep filtering approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 580-587.
- Paulo Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2008. "A note on testing for nonstationarity in autoregressive processes with level dependent conditional heteroskedasticity," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 581-593, July.
- Li, Yushu, 2013.
"Wavelet based outlier correction for power controlled turning point detection in surveillance systems,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 317-321.
- Yushu Li, 2011. "Wavelet Based Outlier Correction for Power Controlled Turning Point Detection in Surveillance Systems," CREATES Research Papers 2011-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Li, Yushu, 2012. "Wavelet Based Outlier Correction for Power Controlled Turning Point Detection in Surveillance Systems," Working Papers 2012:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Franc Klaassen, 2005. "Why Frequency Matters for Unit Root Testing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-119/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Li, Yushu & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Wavelet Improvement of the Over-rejection of Unit root test under GARCH errors," CAFO Working Papers 2009:7, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics.
- Joakim Westerlund, 2013. "A computationally convenient unit root test with covariates, conditional heteroskedasticity and efficient detrending," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 477-495, July.
- Sarwar, Suleman & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Tingqiu, Cao, 2020. "Analyzing volatility spillovers between oil market and Asian stock markets," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Brendan K. Beare, 2018. "Unit Root Testing with Unstable Volatility," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 816-835, November.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2014. "On the choice of test for a unit root when the errors are conditionally heteroskedastic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 40-53.
- Li, Yushu & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009.
"Testing for Unit Root against LSTAR model – wavelet improvements under GARCH distortion,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
184, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Li, Yushu & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Testing for Unit Root against LSTAR Model: Wavelet Improvement under GARCH Distortion," CAFO Working Papers 2009:6, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics.
- Nikolaos Kourogenis & Nikitas Pittis, 2008. "Testing for a unit root under errors with just barely infinite variance," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 1066-1087, November.
- Chor-yiu SIN, 2004. "Estimation and Testing for Partially Nonstationary Vector Autoregressive Models with GARCH: WLS versus QMLE," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 92, Econometric Society.
- Li, Yong & Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Zhang, Jie, 2012. "Testing for a unit root in the presence of stochastic volatility and leverage effect," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2035-2038.
- Muriel, Nelson & González-Farías, Graciela, 2018. "Testing the null of difference stationarity against the alternative of a stochastic unit root: A new test based on multivariate STUR," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 46-62.
- Neil Kellard & Denise Osborn & Jerry Coakley & Christian Conrad & Menelaos Karanasos, 2015. "On the Transmission of Memory in Garch-in-Mean Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 706-720, September.
- Wang, Gaowen, 2006. "A note on unit root tests with heavy-tailed GARCH errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(10), pages 1075-1079, May.
- Peter Boswijk & Yang Zu, 2019. "Adaptive Testing for Cointegration with Nonstationary Volatility," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-043/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Guodong Li & Chenlei Leng & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2014. "A Hybrid Bootstrap Approach To Unit Root Tests," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 299-321, July.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay, 2008. "Asymptotic and bootstrap tests for linearity in a TAR-GARCH(1,1) model with a unit root," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 146-161, September.
- Xuedong Wu & Jeffrey H. Dorfman & Berna Karali, 2018.
"The impact of data frequency on market efficiency tests of commodity futures prices,"
Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(6), pages 696-714, June.
- Wu, Xuedong & Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Karali, Berna, 2015. "The Impact of Data Frequency On Stationarity Tests Of Commodity Futures Prices," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205569, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jin-Yu Zhang & Yong Li & Zhu-Ming Chen, 2013. "Unit Root Hypothesis in the Presence of Stochastic Volatility, a Bayesian Analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 89-100, January.
- Francq, Christian & Makarova, Svetlana & Zakoi[diaeresis]an, Jean-Michel, 2008. "A class of stochastic unit-root bilinear processes: Mixing properties and unit-root test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 312-326, January.
- Horváth, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr, 2003. "A bootstrap approximation to a unit root test statistic for heavy-tailed observations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-173, April.
- Bernard Njindan Iyke, 2019. "A Test Of The Efficiency Of The Foreign Exchange Market In Indonesia," Bulletin of Monetary Economics and Banking, Bank Indonesia, vol. 0(12th BMEB), pages 1-26, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:19:y:2003:i:04:p:541-564_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.