Asymptotic Inference For Unit Root Processes With Garch(1,1) Errors
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2003)
Issue (Month): 04 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Liu, Ruipeng & Westerlund, Joakim, 2016.
"A GARCH model for testing market efficiency,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 121-138.
- Paresh K Narayan & Ruipeng Liu, "undated". "A GARCH Model for Testing Market Efficiency," Financial Econometics Series 2015_01, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Avdoulas, Christos & Bekiros, Stelios & Boubaker, Sabri, 2016. "Detecting nonlinear dependencies in eurozone peripheral equity markets: A multistep filtering approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 580-587.
- Paulo Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2008. "A note on testing for nonstationarity in autoregressive processes with level dependent conditional heteroskedasticity," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 581-593, July.
- Li, Yushu, 2013. "Wavelet based outlier correction for power controlled turning point detection in surveillance systems," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 317-321.
- Yushu Li, 2011. "Wavelet Based Outlier Correction for Power Controlled Turning Point Detection in Surveillance Systems," CREATES Research Papers 2011-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Li, Yushu, 2012. "Wavelet Based Outlier Correction for Power Controlled Turning Point Detection in Surveillance Systems," Working Papers 2012:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Franc Klaassen, 2005. "Why Frequency Matters for Unit Root Testing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-119/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Li, Yushu & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Wavelet Improvement of the Over-rejection of Unit root test under GARCH errors," CAFO Working Papers 2009:7, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Westerlund, Joakim, 2014. "On the choice of test for a unit root when the errors are conditionally heteroskedastic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 40-53.
- Li, Yushu & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Testing for Unit Root against LSTAR model – wavelet improvements under GARCH distortion," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 184, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Li, Yushu & Shukur, Ghazi, 2009. "Testing for Unit Root against LSTAR Model: Wavelet Improvement under GARCH Distortion," CAFO Working Papers 2009:6, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Chor-yiu SIN, 2004. "Estimation and Testing for Partially Nonstationary Vector Autoregressive Models with GARCH: WLS versus QMLE," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 92, Econometric Society.
- Li, Yong & Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Zhang, Jie, 2012. "Testing for a unit root in the presence of stochastic volatility and leverage effect," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2035-2038.
- Wang, Gaowen, 2006. "A note on unit root tests with heavy-tailed GARCH errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(10), pages 1075-1079, May.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay, 2008. "Asymptotic and bootstrap tests for linearity in a TAR-GARCH(1,1) model with a unit root," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 146-161, September.
- Jin-Yu Zhang & Yong Li & Zhu-Ming Chen, 2013. "Unit Root Hypothesis in the Presence of Stochastic Volatility, a Bayesian Analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 89-100, January.
- Francq, Christian & Makarova, Svetlana & Zakoi[diaeresis]an, Jean-Michel, 2008. "A class of stochastic unit-root bilinear processes: Mixing properties and unit-root test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 312-326, January.
- Horváth, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr, 2003. "A bootstrap approximation to a unit root test statistic for heavy-tailed observations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-173, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:19:y:2003:i:04:p:541-564_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed