On the First-Order Autoregressive Process with Infinite Variance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2004.
"On The Small Sample Properties Of Dickey Fuller And Maximum Likelihood Unit Root Tests On Discrete-Sampled Short-Term Interest Rates,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2004. "On the Small Sample Properties of Dickey Fuller and Maximum Likelihood Unit Root Tests on Discrete-Sampled Short-Term Interest Rates," Econometrics 0405004, EconWPA.
- So, Beong Soo & Shin, Dong Wan, 2001. "An invariant sign test for random walks based on recursive median adjustment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 197-229, June.
- Serttas, Fatma Ozgu, 2010. "Essays on infinite-variance stable errors and robust estimation procedures," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002742, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1990.
"Time Series Regression With a Unit Root and Infinite-Variance Errors,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 44-62, March.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1989. "Time Series Regression with a Unit Root and Infinite Variance Errors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 897R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 1989.
- Hasan, Mohammad N., 2001. "Rank tests of unit root hypothesis with infinite variance errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 49-65, August.
- Pierre Perron & Eduardo Zorita & Iliyan Georgiev & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2017. "Unit Root Tests and Heavy-Tailed Innovations," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 733-768, September.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:198-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shin, Dong Wan & So, Beong Soo, 1999. "New tests for unit roots in autoregressive processes with possibly infinite variance errors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 387-397, October.
- Wojciech Charemza & Daniela Hristova & Peter Burridge, 2005. "Is inflation stationary?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 901-903.
- Massé, Bruno & Viano, Marie-Claude, 1995. "Explicit and exponential bounds for a test on the coefficient of an AR(1) model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 365-371, December.
- K. D. Patterson & S. M. Heravi, 2003. "The impact of fat-tailed distributions on some leading unit roots tests," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 635-667.
- Phillips, Peter C B & McFarland, James W & McMahon, Patrick C, 1996.
"Robust Tests of Forward Exchange Market Efficiency with Empirical Evidence from the 1920s,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, Jan.-Feb..
- Peter C.B. Phillips & James W. McFarland & Patrick C. McMahon, 1994. "Robust Tests of Forward Exchange Market Efficiency with Empirical Evidence from the 1920's," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1080, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kirman, Alan & Teyssiere, Gilles, 2005. "Testing for bubbles and change-points," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 765-799, April.
- Miller, J. Isaac & Park, Joon Y., 2005. "How They Interact to Generate Persistency in Memory," Working Papers 2005-01, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolaos Kourogenis & Nikitas Pittis, 2008. "Testing for a unit root under errors with just barely infinite variance," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 1066-1087, November.
- Li-Xin Zhang & Xiao-Rong Yang, 2007. "The Limit Distribution of the Bootstrap for the Unit Root Test Statistic when the Residuals are Dependent," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 195-206, February.
- Vygantas Paulaauskas & Svetlozar Rachev, 2003. "Maximum likelihood estimators in regression models with infinite variance innovations," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 47-65, January.
- Datta, Somnath, 1995. "Limit theory and bootstrap for explosive and partially explosive autoregression," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 285-304, June.
- Caner, Mehmet, 1998. "Tests for cointegration with infinite variance errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 155-175, June.
- Hill, Jonathan B., 2010.
"On Tail Index Estimation For Dependent, Heterogeneous Data,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(05), pages 1398-1436, October.
- Jonathan B. Hill, 2005. "On Tail Index Estimation for Dependent, Heterogenous Data," Econometrics 0505005, EconWPA, revised 24 Mar 2006.
- Horváth, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr, 2003. "A bootstrap approximation to a unit root test statistic for heavy-tailed observations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-173, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:5:y:1989:i:03:p:354-362_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.