Modification of the Volunteer Functions Inventory for application in youth sports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuskelly, Graham & Boag, Alistair, 2001. "Organisational Commitment as a Predictor of Committee Member Turnover among Volunteer Sport Administrators: Results of a Time-Lagged Study," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 65-86, May.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Henry Kaiser, 1974. "An index of factorial simplicity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 31-36, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niens, Christine & Marggraf, Rainer & Hoffmeister, Friederike, 2015. "Ambulante Pflege im ländlichen Raum: Überlegungen zur effizienten Sicherstellung von Bedarfsgerechtigkeit," DARE Discussion Papers 1513, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:325-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelberg, Terry & Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H., 2011. "Exploring the relationship between commitment, experience, and self-assessed performance in youth sport organizations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 117-125, May.
- Ben Law & Daniel Shek & Cecilia Ma, 2011. "Exploration of the Factorial Structure of the Revised Personal Functions of the Volunteerism Scale for Chinese Adolescents," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 517-537, February.
More about this item
KeywordsVolunteer Youth sports Motivation Measurement Sport management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:13:y:2010:i:1:p:25-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .