Towards comprehensive malaria planning: The effect of government capacity, health policy, and land use variables on malaria incidence in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton, 2003.
"Health, Inequality, and Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 113-158.
- Deaton, A., 2001. "Health, Inequality, and Economic Development," Papers 200, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Angus Deaton, 2001. "Health, Inequality, and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 8318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2002. "Health, inequality, and economic development," Working Papers 270, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton, 2016. "Health, Inequality and Economic Development," Working Papers id:8791, eSocialSciences.
- Angus Deaton, 2002. "Health, inequality, and economic development," Working Papers 209, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:81:y:1987:i:02:p:453-470_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathaniel Beck, 2001. "Time-series-cross-section Data," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 55(2), pages 111-133.
- Sharma, V.P. & Srivastava, Aruna & Nagpal, B.N., 1994. "A study of the relationship of rice cultivation and annual parasite incidence of malaria in India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 165-178, January.
- Mark Robinson, 2008. "Hybrid States: Globalisation and the Politics of State Capacity," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 56, pages 566-583, October.
- Valeria Oliveira-Cruz & Kara Hanson & Anne Mills, 2003. "Approaches to overcoming constraints to effective health service delivery: a review of the evidence," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 41-65.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Malaria risk; Vector-borne disease; Political capacity; Rice production; Land use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:7:p:1213-1221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .