Community-level correlates of intimate partner violence against women globally: A systematic review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.113738_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boyle, Michael H. & Georgiades, Katholiki & Cullen, John & Racine, Yvonne, 2009. "Community influences on intimate partner violence in India: Women's education, attitudes towards mistreatment and standards of living," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 691-697, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.050872_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gage, Anastasia J., 2005. "Women's experience of intimate partner violence in Haiti," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 343-364, July.
- Yount, Kathryn M. & DiGirolamo, Ann M. & Ramakrishnan, Usha, 2011. "Impacts of domestic violence on child growth and nutrition: A conceptual review of the pathways of influence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(9), pages 1534-1554, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:8:1092-1097_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Koenig & Saifuddin Ahmed & Mian Hossain & A. Mozumder, 2003. "Women’s status and domestic violence in rural Bangladesh: Individual- and community-level effects," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 40(2), pages 269-288, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.169730_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vinck, Patrick & Pham, Phuong N., 2013. "Association of exposure to intimate-partner physical violence and potentially traumatic war-related events with mental health in Liberia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 41-49.
- Seema Vyas & Lori Heise, 2016. "How do area-level socioeconomic status and gender norms affect partner violence against women? Evidence from Tanzania," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 61(8), pages 971-980, November.
- Blay-Tofey, Morkeh & Lee, Bandy X., 2015. "Preventing gender-based violence engendered by conflict: The case of Côte d'Ivoire," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 341-347.
More about this item
KeywordsIntimate partner violence; Communities; Systematic review; Women; Global;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:7:p:1143-1155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .