Indeterminate Responses to Attitudinal Questions About Intimate Partner Violence Against Women in Rural Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyle, Michael H. & Georgiades, Katholiki & Cullen, John & Racine, Yvonne, 2009. "Community influences on intimate partner violence in India: Women's education, attitudes towards mistreatment and standards of living," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 691-697.
- Gage, Anastasia J., 2005. "Women's experience of intimate partner violence in Haiti," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 343-364.
- Uthman, Olalekan Abdulrahman & Moradi, Tahereh & Lawoko, Stephen, 2009. "The independent contribution of individual-, neighbourhood-, and country-level socioeconomic position on attitudes towards intimate partner violence against women in sub-Saharan Africa: A multilevel m," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1801-1809.
- Schuler, Sidney Ruth & Hashemi, Syed M. & Riley, Ann P. & Akhter, Shireen, 1996. "Credit programs, patriarchy and men's violence against women in rural Bangladesh," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1729-1742.
- Michael Koenig & Saifuddin Ahmed & Mian Hossain & A. Mozumder, 2003. "Women’s status and domestic violence in rural Bangladesh: Individual- and community-level effects," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 40(2), pages 269-288, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAttitudes about gender; Attitudinal surveys; Bangladesh; Demographic and Health Surveys; Indeterminate responses; Intimate partner violence; Response effects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:31:y:2012:i:6:p:797-830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.