Socioeconomic influences at different life stages on health in Guangzhou, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholson, Amanda & Bobak, Martin & Murphy, Michael & Rose, Richard & Marmot, Michael, 2005. "Socio-economic influences on self-rated health in Russian men and women--a life course approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 2345-2354.
- Hart, Carole L. & Davey Smith, George & Blane, David, 1998. "Social mobility and 21Â year mortality in a cohort of Scottish men," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1121-1130.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:7:1059-1065_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002.
"Inequality aversion, health inequalities and health achievement,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 627-641, July.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002. "Inequality aversion, health inequalities, and health achievement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2765, The World Bank.
- Hallqvist, Johan & Lynch, John & Bartley, Mel & Lang, Thierry & Blane, David, 2004. "Can we disentangle life course processes of accumulation, critical period and social mobility? An analysis of disadvantaged socio-economic positions and myocardial infarction in the Stockholm Heart Ep," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1555-1562.
- Zimmer, Zachary & Amornsirisomboon, Pattama, 2001. "Socioeconomic status and health among older adults in Thailand: an examination using multiple indicators," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1297-1311.
- Holland, P. & Berney, L. & Blane, D. & Davey Smith, G. & Gunnell, D. J. & Montgomery, S. M., 2000. "Life course accumulation of disadvantage: childhood health and hazard exposure during adulthood," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1285-1295.
- Lantz, Paula M. & Golberstein, Ezra & House, James S. & Morenoff, Jeffrey, 2010. "Socioeconomic and behavioral risk factors for mortality in a national 19-year prospective study of U.S. adults," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1558-1566.
- Barry Naughton, 2007. "The Chinese Economy: Transitions and Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262640643, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Juneau & T. Benmarhnia & A. Poulin & S. Côté & L. Potvin, 2015. "Socioeconomic position during childhood and physical activity during adulthood: a systematic review," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), pages 799-813.
- Popli, Gurleen & Gladwell, Daniel & Tsuchiya, Aki, 2013. "Estimating the critical and sensitive periods of investment in early childhood: A methodological note," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 316-324.
More about this item
KeywordsChina Socioeconomic status Health inequalities Life course Self-rated health Metabolic syndrome Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:72:y:2011:i:11:p:1884-1892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .