Development of a Deprivation Index and its relation to premature mortality due to diseases of the circulatory system in Hungary, 1998-2004
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kondor, Yaakov, 1971. "An Old-New Measure of Income Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 1041-1042, November.
- Julian Besag & Jeremy York & Annie Mollié, 1991. "Bayesian image restoration, with two applications in spatial statistics," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Kawachi, Ichiro & Kennedy, Bruce P. & Wilkinson, Richard G., 1999. "Crime: social disorganization and relative deprivation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 719-731, March.
- Adda, Jerome & Chandola, Tarani & Marmot, Michael, 2003. "Socio-economic status and health: causality and pathways," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 57-63, January.
- Kósa, Z. & Széles, G. & Kardos, L. & Kósa, K. & Németh, R. & Országh, S. & Fésüs, G. & McKee, M. & Ádány, R. & Vokó, Z., 2007. "A comparative health survey of the inhabitants of Roma settlements in Hungary," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 97(5), pages 853-859.
- Havard, Sabrina & Deguen, Séverine & Bodin, Julie & Louis, Karine & Laurent, Olivier & Bard, Denis, 2008. "A small-area index of socioeconomic deprivation to capture health inequalities in France," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2007-2016, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debrand, Thierry & Pierre, Aurélie & Allonier, Caroline & Lucas-Gabrielli, Véronique, 2012. "Critical urban areas, deprived areas and neighbourhood effects on health in France," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 92-101.
- Uzzoli, Annamária, 2016. "Health inequalities regarding territorial differences in Hungary by discussing life expectancy," MPRA Paper 74504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSocioeconomic status (SES) Hungary Deprivation Health inequalities Cardiovascular disease Mortality Risk analysis Ecological study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:70:y:2010:i:9:p:1342-1349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.