The political economy of a public health case management program's transition into medical homes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matt E. Ryan, 2014. "Allocating Infection: The Political Economy Of The Swine Flu (H1n1) Vaccine," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 138-154, January.
- Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Andrew Sunil Rajkumar & Maureen Cropper, 2011. "The Political Economy of Health Services Provision in Brazil," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 723-751.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:12:1625-1629_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moehling, Carolyn M. & Thomasson, Melissa A., 2012. "The Political Economy of Saving Mothers and Babies: The Politics of State Participation in the Sheppard-Towner Program," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(01), pages 75-103, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2014.302500_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- L. Michele Issel & Sarah G. Forrestal & Jaime Slaughter & Anna Wiencrot & Arden Handler, 2011. "A Review of Prenatal HomeVisiting Effectiveness for Improving Birth Outcomes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports dadf48a4556844ec95c362b14, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Pritchett, Lant, 2005. "The political economy of targeted safety nets," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 31498, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsImplementation; Public–private cooperation; Political economy; Case management; Medical home; Maternal and child; Local health department; Medicaid; United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:145:y:2015:i:c:p:98-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.