Measuring potential spatial accessibility of home healthcare services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:7671 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph, Alun E. & Bantock, Peter R., 1982. "Measuring potential physical accessibility to general practitioners in rural areas: A method and case study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 85-90, January.
- A G Wilson, 1971. "A family of spatial interaction models, and associated developments," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Valerie Cheh & John Schurrer & Morris Hamilton, "undated". "Home Health Independence Patients: High Use, but Not Financial Outliers," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 889a65d010734a5e88432a8e3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- A G Wilson, 1971. "A Family of Spatial Interaction Models, and Associated Developments," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Dajun Dai & Fahui Wang, 2011. "Geographic disparities in accessibility to food stores in southwest Mississippi," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(4), pages 659-677, July.
- Dajun Dai & Fahui Wang, 2011. "Geographic Disparities in Accessibility to Food Stores in Southwest Mississippi," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 38(4), pages 659-677, August.
- Wei Luo & Fahui Wang, 2003. "Measures of spatial accessibility to health care in a GIS environment: synthesis and a case study in the Chicago region," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(6), pages 865-884, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1993:83:3:412-414_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Abdullah A., 1992. "An integrated approach to measuring potential spatial access to health care services," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 275-287, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHome healthcare; Potential spatial accessibility; Spatial analysis; Two-step floating catchment area (2SFCA);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:13-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.