Measuring potential physical accessibility to general practitioners in rural areas: A method and case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olof Åslund & John Östh & Yves Zenou, 2010.
"How important is access to jobs? Old question--improved answer,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 389-422, May.
- Åslund, Olof & Östh, John & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "How important is access to jobs? Old question - improved answer," Working Paper Series 2006:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Aslund, Olof & Östh, John & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "How Important is Access to Jobs? Old Question - Improved Answer," CEPR Discussion Papers 5586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olof Aslund & John Osth & Yves Zenou, 2009. "How Important is Access to Jobs? Old Question - Improved Answer," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0925, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Åslund, Olof & Östh, John & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "How Important is Access to Jobs? Old Question - Improved Answer," Working Paper Series 661, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Aslund, Olof & Östh, John & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "How Important Is Access to Jobs? Old Question – Improved Answer," IZA Discussion Papers 2051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- GOBILLON Laurent & SELOD Harris, 2007.
"The effects of segregation and spatial mismatch on unemployment: evidence from France,"
Research Unit Working Papers
0702, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod, 2007. "The Effects of Segregation and Spatial Mismatch on Unemployment : Evidence from France," Working Papers 2007-04, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Selod, Harris, 2007. "The Effect of Segregation and Spatial Mismatch on Unemployment: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 6198, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tóth, Géza & Kincses, Áron, 2015. "Accessibility Models Based On the Gravity Analogy: In Theory and Practice," MPRA Paper 73952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yao, Jing & Murray, Alan T. & Agadjanian, Victor, 2013. "A geographical perspective on access to sexual and reproductive health care for women in rural Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 60-68.
- Siegel, Martin & Koller, Daniela & Vogt, Verena & Sundmacher, Leonie, 2016. "Developing a composite index of spatial accessibility across different health care sectors: A German example," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 205-212.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-018-9829-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:soceps:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:13-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shortt, Niamh K. & Moore, Adrian & Coombes, Mike & Wymer, Colin, 2005. "Defining regions for locality health care planning: a multidimensional approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 2715-2727, June.
- repec:bla:presci:v:95:y:2016:i:4:p:843-863 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:16:y:1982:i:1:p:85-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.