A note on "A directional slacks-based measure of technical inefficiency"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L., 2009. "A directional slacks-based measure of technical inefficiency," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 274-287, December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalena Kapelko, 2018. "Measuring inefficiency for specific inputs using data envelopment analysis: evidence from construction industry in Spain and Portugal," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 26(1), pages 43-66, March.
- R. Russell & William Schworm, 2011. "Properties of inefficiency indexes on 〈input, output〉 space," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 143-156, October.
- Juan Aparicio & Magdalena Kapelko & Bernhard Mahlberg & Jose L. Sainz-Pardo, 2017. "Measuring input-specific productivity change based on the principle of least action," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 17-31, February.
- Ester Gutiérrez & Sebastián Lozano, 2020. "Benchmarking Formula One auto racing circuits: a two stage DEA approach," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 2059-2083, December.
- Magdalena Kapelko & Alfons Oude Lansink & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2017. "Input-Specific Dynamic Productivity Change: Measurement and Application to European Dairy Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 579-599, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:219:d:64776 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ke Li & Malin Song, 2016. "Green Development Performance in China: A Metafrontier Non-Radial Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-1, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDEA (data envelopment analysis) Directional distance functions Weighted additive models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:44:y:2010:i:3:p:174-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.