Predicting a recovery date from the economic crisis of 2008
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2009. "Crisis and Responses: The Federal Reserve in the Early Stages of the Financial Crisis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 51-75, Winter.
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Daniel M. Covitz & J. Nellie Liang & Gustavo A. Suarez, 2009. "The evolution of a financial crisis: panic in the asset-backed commercial paper market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram G. Rajan, 2009.
"The Credit Crisis: Conjectures about Causes and Remedies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 606-610, May.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram Rajan, 2009. "The Credit Crisis: Conjectures about Causes and Remedies," NBER Working Papers 14739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blair, Andrew R. & Mandelker, Gershon N. & Saaty, Thomas L. & Whitaker, Rozann, 2010. "Forecasting the resurgence of the U.S. economy in 2010: An expert judgment approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 114-121, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Fangyi & Song, Zhouying & Liu, Weidong, 2014. "China's energy consumption under the global economic crisis: Decomposition and sectoral analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 193-202.
- Banai, Reza & Wakolbinger, Tina, 2011. "A measure of regional influence with the analytic network process," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 165-173, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCrisis and recession Recovery Animal spirits Credit crunch Financial and housing market Pairwise comparisons;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:44:y:2010:i:3:p:122-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .