Weak congestion in output additive data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Odeck, James, 2006. "Congestion, ownership, region of operation, and scale: Their impact on bus operator performance in Norway," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 52-69, March.
- Cooper, W. W. & Deng, Honghui & Huang, Zhimin M. & Li, Susan X., 2002. "A one-model approach to congestion in data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 231-238, December.
- Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong, 2004. "Congestion and returns to scale in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 641-660, March.
- Cooper, W. W. & Deng, Honghui & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling & Thrall, R. M., 2001. "Using DEA to improve the management of congestion in Chinese industries (1981-1997)," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 227-242, December.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, William W. & Wang, Yuying & Shin, Hong-Chul, 1998. "Inefficiency and congestion in Chinese production before and after the 1978 economic reforms," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Patrick Brockett & William Cooper & Honghui Deng & Linda Golden & T. Ruefli, 2004. "Using DEA to Identify and Manage Congestion," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 207-226, November.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2004. "Degree of scale economies and congestion: A unified DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 755-772, November.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Cooper, William W. & Deng, H. & Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X., 2004. "Chance constrained programming approaches to congestion in stochastic data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 487-501, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Zhuofan & Shi, Yong & Yan, Hong, 2017. "Analysis on pure e-commerce congestion effect, productivity effect and profitability in China," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 35-49.
More about this item
KeywordsData envelopment analysis Congestion Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:43:y:2009:i:1:p:40-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.