Economic development and resource degradation: Conflicts and policies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bluffstone Randall A., 1995. "The Effect of Labor Market Performance on Deforestation in Developing Countries under Open Access: An Example from Rural Nepal," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 42-63, July.
- Ahmed, Mohamed M & Sanders, John H, 1998. "Shifting from extensive to intensive agricultural systems: a case study in the Sudan," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 253-268, October.
- Edward B. Barbier, 1990. "The Farm-Level Economics of Soil Conservation: The Uplands of Java," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(2), pages 199-211.
- Ian Coxhead & Sisira Jayasuriya, 1994. "Technical Change in Agriculture and Land Degradation in Developing Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 20-37.
- Elizabeth Cromwell & James Winpenny, 1993. "Does economic reform harm the environment? A review of structural adjustment in Malawi," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(6), pages 623-649, November.
- Hassan, Rashid M. & Hertzler, Greg, 1988. "Deforestation from the overexploitation of wood resources as a cooking fuel : A dynamic approach to pricing energy resources in Sudan," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 163-168, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:2:p:107-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.