A flexible inventory model for municipal solid waste recycling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Louis, Garrick, 2002. "A Flexible Inventory Model for Municipal Solid Waste Recycling," Discussion Papers dp-02-48, Resources For the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Masui, T. & Morita, T. & Kyogoku, J., 2000. "Analysis of recycling activities using multi-sectoral economic model with material flow," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 405-415, April.
- Palmer, Karen & Sigman, Hilary & Walls, Margaret, 1997. "The Cost of Reducing Municipal Solid Waste," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 128-150, June.
- P. Starreveld & Ekko Ierland, 1994. "Recycling of plastics: A materials balance optimisation model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(3), pages 251-264, June.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Dekker, Rommert & Salomon, Marc & Ridder, Ad, 1996. "An (s, Q) inventory model with remanufacturing and disposal," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 339-350, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mavrotas, George & Gakis, Nikos & Skoulaxinou, Sotiria & Katsouros, Vassilis & Georgopoulou, Elena, 2015. "Municipal solid waste management and energy production: Consideration of external cost through multi-objective optimization and its effect on waste-to-energy solutions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1205-1222.
More about this item
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:41:y:2007:i:1:p:61-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .