Fault tolerance modeling for an e-waste recycling supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2009.
"Environmental-regulation pricing strategies for green supply chain management,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 667-677, September.
- Chen, Yenming & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2007. "Environmental-Regulation Pricing Strategies for Green Supply Chain Management," MPRA Paper 25255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yenming J. Chen, 2011. "Regional diffusion for remanufactured tied products in ecologically conscious consumers," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 440-454.
- de Figueiredo, João Neiva & Mayerle, Sérgio Fernando, 2008. "Designing minimum-cost recycling collection networks with required throughput," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 731-752, September.
- Palmer, Karen & Sigman, Hilary & Walls, Margaret, 1997. "The Cost of Reducing Municipal Solid Waste," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 128-150, June.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2011. "Bargaining framework for competitive green supply chains under governmental financial intervention," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 573-592, September.
- Nagurney, Anna & Toyasaki, Fuminori, 2005. "Reverse supply chain management and electronic waste recycling: a multitiered network equilibrium framework for e-cycling," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-28, January.
- J.B. (Hans) Opschoor, 2009. "Sustainability," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economics and Ethics, chapter 69 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hu, Tung-Lai & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Huang, Kuan-Hsiung, 2002. "A reverse logistics cost minimization model for the treatment of hazardous wastes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 457-473, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Gao, Xiao-Qin, 2014. "Alliance or no alliance—Bargaining power in competing reverse supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 313-325.
More about this item
KeywordsE-waste market demand; Model predictive control; Risk-sensitive predictive control; Recycling network; Model uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:48:y:2012:i:5:p:897-906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.