Designing minimum-cost recycling collection networks with required throughput
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eskandarpour, Majid & Zegordi, Seyed Hessameddin & Nikbakhsh, Ehsan, 2013. "A parallel variable neighborhood search for the multi-objective sustainable post-sales network design problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 117-131.
- Van Engeland, Jens & Beliën, Jeroen & De Boeck, Liesje & De Jaeger, Simon, 2020. "Literature review: Strategic network optimization models in waste reverse supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Miranda, Pablo A. & Blazquez, Carola A. & Vergara, Rodrigo & Weitzler, Sebastian, 2015. "A novel methodology for designing a household waste collection system for insular zones," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-247.
- Alumur, Sibel A. & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Verter, Vedat, 2012. "Multi-period reverse logistics network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 67-78.
- Ramin Sahamie & Dennis Stindt & Christian Nuss, 2013. "Transdisciplinary Research in Sustainable Operations – An Application to Closed‐Loop Supply Chains," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 245-268, May.
- Neiva de Figueiredo, João & Mayerle, Sérgio Fernando, 2014. "A systemic approach for dimensioning and designing anaerobic bio-digestion/energy generation biomass supply networks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 690-694.
- Mayerle, Sérgio Fernando & Neiva de Figueiredo, João, 2016. "Designing optimal supply chains for anaerobic bio-digestion/energy generation complexes with distributed small farm feedstock sourcing," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 46-54.
- Moreno-Quintero, Eric & Fowkes, Tony & Watling, David, 2013. "Modelling planner–carrier interactions in road freight transport: Optimisation of road maintenance costs via overloading control," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 68-83.
- Azevedo, Susana G. & Carvalho, Helena & Cruz Machado, V., 2011. "The influence of green practices on supply chain performance: A case study approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 850-871.
- Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Lirn, Taih-Cherng, 2012. "Fault tolerance modeling for an e-waste recycling supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 897-906.
- Aksen, Deniz & Aras, Necati & Karaarslan, Ayse Gönül, 2009. "Design and analysis of government subsidized collection systems for incentive-dependent returns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 308-327, June.
- Mihi Ramírez, Antonio, 2012. "Product return and logistics knowledge: Influence on performance of the firm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1137-1151.
- Chen, Jen-Ming & Chang, Chia-I, 2012. "The co-opetitive strategy of a closed-loop supply chain with remanufacturing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 387-400.
- Bagheri Hosseini, Mozhde & Dehghanian, Farzad & Salari, Majid, 2019. "Selective capacitated location-routing problem with incentive-dependent returns in designing used products collection network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 272(2), pages 655-673.
- Ramos, Tânia Rodrigues Pereira & Gomes, Maria Isabel & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula, 2014. "Economic and environmental concerns in planning recyclable waste collection systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 34-54.
- Das, Kanchan & Chowdhury, Abdul H., 2012. "Designing a reverse logistics network for optimal collection, recovery and quality-based product-mix planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 209-221.
More about this item
KeywordsCost minimization Facilities location p-Medians Recycling Reverse logistics Waste management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:44:y:2008:i:5:p:731-752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.