A note on "Bed allocation techniques based on census data"
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koehler, Anne B. & Snyder, Ralph D. & Ord, J. Keith, 2001.
"Forecasting models and prediction intervals for the multiplicative Holt-Winters method,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 269-286.
- Koehler, A.B. & Snyder, R.D. & Ord, J.K., 1999. "Forecasting Models and Prediction Intervals for the Multiplicative Holt-Winters Method," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/99, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Yar, Mohammed & Chatfield, Chris, 1990. "Prediction intervals for the Holt-Winters forecasting procedure," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 127-137.
- Lapierre, Sophie D. & Goldsman, David & Cochran, Roger & DuBow, Janice, 1999. "Bed allocation techniques based on census data," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 25-38, March.
- דר הלנה סינה דה סביליה, 2002. "בית חם לצעירים," Working Papers 125, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- S. A. Roberts, 1982. "A General Class of Holt-Winters Type Forecasting Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(7), pages 808-820, July.
- Segura, J. V. & Vercher, E., 2001. "A spreadsheet modeling approach to the Holt-Winters optimal forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 375-388, June.
- Chen, Chunhang, 1997. "Robustness properties of some forecasting methods for seasonal time series: A Monte Carlo study," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 269-280, June.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1998. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה, 1997," Working Papers 415, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 2002. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 2001," Working Papers 468, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Lin, Winston T., 1989. "Modeling and forecasting hospital patient movements: Univariate and multiple time series approaches," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 195-208.
- קטרינה בודובסקי וטלל דולב, 2002. "הזמנה לדו שיח," Working Papers 182, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Chatfield, Chris & Yar, Mohammed, 1991. "Prediction intervals for multiplicative Holt-Winters," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 31-37, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:39:y:2005:i:2:p:183-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.