A power-based measurement approach to specify macroeconomic competitiveness of countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oral, Muhittin & Chabchoub, Habib, 1996. "On the methodology of the World Competitiveness Report," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 514-535, May.
- ., 1994. "Microfoundations of Macroeconomic Competitiveness," Chapters, in: Geoffrey M. Hodgson & Warren J. Samuels & Marc R. Tool (ed.),The Elgar Companion to Institutional and Evolutionary Economics, volume 0, chapter 104, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mangiameli, Paul & Chen, Shaw K. & West, David, 1996. "A comparison of SOM neural network and hierarchical clustering methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 402-417, September.
- Gustavsson, Patrik & Hansson, Par & Lundberg, Lars, 1999.
"Technology, resource endowments and international competitiveness,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1501-1530, August.
- Gustavsson, Patrik & Hansson, Pär & Lundberg, Lars, 1996. "Technology, Resource Endowments and International Competitiveness," Working Paper Series 138, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Gadhoum, Yoser, 1999. "Potential effects of managers' entrenchment and shareholdings on competitiveness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 332-349, October.
- Guerrieri, Paolo & Milana, Carlo, 1995. "Changes and Trends in the World Trade in High-Technology Products," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 225-242, February.
- Oral, Muhittin & Yolalan, Reha, 1990. "An empirical study on measuring operating efficiency and profitability of bank branches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 282-294, June.
- Glenn Milligan, 1980. "An examination of the effect of six types of error perturbation on fifteen clustering algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 325-342, September.
- Aiginger, K., 1998. "A framework for evaluating the dynamic competitiveness of countries," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 159-188, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parnphumeesup, Piya & Kerr, Sandy A., 2011. "Classifying carbon credit buyers according to their attitudes towards and involvement in CDM sustainability labels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6271-6279, October.
- Önsel, Sule & Ülengin, Füsun & Ulusoy, Gündüz & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür & Topcu, Y. Ilker, 2008. "A new perspective on the competitiveness of nations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 221-246, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:36:y:2002:i:3:p:203-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.