A hybrid conjoint measurement and bi-criteria model for a two group negotiation problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vahid Lotfi & Yong. S. Yoon & Stanley Zionts, 1997. "Aspiration-Based Search Algorithm (ABSALG) for Multiple Objective Linear Programming Problems: Theory and Comparative Tests," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(8), pages 1047-1059, August.
- Iz, P & Jelassi, MT, 1990. "An interactive group decision aid for multiobjective problems: An empirical assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 595-604.
- Curry, David J & Menasco, Michael B, 1979. " Some Effects of Differing Information Processing Strategies on Husband-Wife Joint Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 192-203, Se.
- Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Kuula, Markku & Zionts, Stanley, 1995. "A decision support approach for negotiation with an application to agricultural income policy negotiations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 76-87, February.
- Stanley Zionts & Jyrki Wallenius, 1983. "An Interactive Multiple Objective Linear Programming Method for a Class of Underlying Nonlinear Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 519-529, May.
- Iz, Peri H., 1992. "Two multiple criteria group decision support systems based on mathematical programming and ranking methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1-2), pages 245-253, August.
- Cramton, Peter C & Tracy, Joseph S, 1994.
"The Determinants of U.S. Labor Disputes,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 180-209, April.
- Sunil Gupta, 1989. "Modeling Integrative, Multiple Issue Bargaining," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(7), pages 788-806, July.
- R. Ramesh & Mark H. Karwan & Stanley Zionts, 1989. "Preference Structure Representation Using Convex Cones in Multicriteria Integer Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(9), pages 1092-1105, September.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:30:y:1996:i:3:p:195-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.