Stigma in divorces and its deterrence effect
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saul Hoffman & Greg Duncan, 1988. "What are the economic consequences of divorce?," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 641-645, November.
- Rasmusen, Eric, 1996.
"Stigma and Self-Fulfilling Expectations of Criminality,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 519-43, October.
- Rasmusen, E., 1992. "Stigma and Self-Fulfilling Expectations of Criminality," Papers 92-019, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Eric Rasmusen, 1995. "``Stigma and Self-Fulfilling Expectations of Criminality''," Law and Economics 9506001, EconWPA.
- Kreps, David M. & Wilson, Robert, 1982.
"Reputation and imperfect information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 253-279, August.
- repec:nbr:nberbk:beck81-1 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:31:y:2002:i:1:p:31-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.