Applications of transport economics and imperfect competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romain Bouis, 2008.
"Niveau et évolution de la concurrence sectorielle en France,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 141-148.
- Romain Bouis, 2008. "Niveau et évolution de la concurrence sectorielle en France," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 141-148.
- Marc Ivaldi & Catherine Vibes, 2008.
"Price Competition in the Intercity Passenger Transport Market: A Simulation Model,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 42(2), pages 225-254, May.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Vibes, Catherine, 2007. "Price Competition in the Intercity Passenger Transport Market : A Simulation Model," IDEI Working Papers 457, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Roger Vickerman, 2007. "Recent Evolution of Research into the Wider Economic Benefits of Transport Infrastructure Investments," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2007/9, OECD Publishing.
- Meunier, David & Quinet, Emile, 2009. "Effect of imperfect competition on infrastructure charges," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 43, pages 113-136.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009.
"Industry location and welfare when transport costs are endogenous,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 195-208, March.
- Kristian Behrens & Carl Gaigné & Jacques-François Thisse, 2012. "Industry location and welfare when transport costs are endogenous," Post-Print hal-01208822, HAL.
- Daniel J. Graham, 2007. "Agglomeration, Productivity and Transport Investment," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 41(3), pages 317-343, September.
- Derek J. Clark & Finn Jørgensen & Pål A. Pedersen, 2009. "Strategic Interactions between Transport Operators with Several Goals," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 43(3), pages 385-403, September.
- Anne Gron & Deborah L. Swenson, 2000. "Cost Pass-Through in the U.S. Automobile Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 316-324, May.
- Wang, X. Henry & Zhao, Jingang, 2007. "Welfare reductions from small cost reductions in differentiated oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 173-185, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiziana D'Alfonso & Changmin Jiang & Valentina Bracaglia, 2015. "Air transport and high-speed rail competition: environmental implications and mitigation strategies," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2015. "Optimal transport provision to a tourist destination: A contract theory perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 180-184.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jerome, 2018.
"Eliciting the regulation of an economic system: The case of the French rail industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 21-30.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2010. "Eliciting the Regulation of an Economic System: The Case of the French Rail Industry," TSE Working Papers 10-206, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2010. "Eliciting the Regulation of an Economic System: The Case of the French Rail Industry," IDEI Working Papers 650, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Jiang, Changmin & Bracaglia, Valentina, 2016. "Air transport and high-speed rail competition: Environmental implications and mitigation strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 261-276.
- Jiang, Changmin & D'Alfonso, Tiziana & Wan, Yulai, 2017. "Air-rail cooperation: Partnership level, market structure and welfare implications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 461-482.
- Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sanchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J., 2016.
"Rail access charges and internal competition in high speed trains,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 184-195.
- Oscar ALVAREZ-SANJAIME & Pedro CANTOS-SANCHEZ & Rafael MONER-COONQUES & Jose J. SEMPERE-MONERRIS, 2016. "Rail access charges and internal competition in high speed trains," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2788, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Xia, Wenyi & Zhang, Anming, 2016. "High-speed rail and air transport competition and cooperation: A vertical differentiation approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 456-481.
- Jiang, Changmin & Zhang, Anming, 2014. "Effects of high-speed rail and airline cooperation under hub airport capacity constraint," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 33-49.
- Clark, Derek John & Jørgensen, Finn & Mathisen, Terje Andreas, 2014. "Competition in complementary transport services," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 146-159.
More about this item
KeywordsImperfect competition; Pricing; Assessment; Project; Market imperfection; Market power; Rail; Cost pass-through; Downstream pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:36:y:2012:i:1:p:19-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.