Chapter 2 A Fleet for the 21st Century: Modern Greek Shipping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardner, B. M. & Pettit, S. J. & Thanopoulou, H. A., 1996. "Shifting challenges for British maritime policy : A post-war review," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 517-524, November.
- ., 2006. "Fostering Entrepreneurship," Chapters,in: Reforming China’s State-owned Enterprises and Banks, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tamvakis, Michael N. & Thanopoulou, Helen A., 2000. "Does quality pay? The case of the dry bulk market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 297-307, December.
- ., 2006. "Firm Size Expectations of Nascent Entrepreneurs," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship and the Growth of Firms, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jan Inge Jenssen & Trond Randøy, 2002. "Factors that promote innovation in shipping companies," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 119-133, April.
- Gelina Harlaftis & John Theotokas, 2004. "European Family Firms in International Business: British and Greek Tramp-Shipping Firms," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 219-255.
- ., 2006. "Entrepreneurship as Growth: Growth as Entrepreneurship," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship and the Growth of Firms, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jan Inge Jenssen, 2003. "Innovation, capabilities and competitive advantage in Norwegian shipping," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 93-106, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zacharias G. Bragoudakis & Stelios Th. Panagiotou & Helen A. Thanopoulou, 2015. "Greek Shipping Earnings and Investment Expenditure: Exploring the Pre & Post "Ordering -Frenzy" Period," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 65(3-4), pages 3-28, july-Dece.
- Ng, Adolf K.Y. & Koo, Anita C. & Jarrod Ho, W.C., 2009. "The motivations and added values of embarking on postgraduate professional education: Evidences from the maritime industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 251-258, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:21:y:2007:i:1:p:23-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.