Political aspects of innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arora, Ashish & Arunachalam, V. S. & Asundi, Jai & Fernandes, Ronald, 2001. "The Indian software services industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1267-1287, October.
- Zarnowitz, Victor, 1985. "Recent Work on Business Cycles in Historical Perspective: A Review of Theories and Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 523-580, June.
- David Alan Aschauer, 2000.
"Do states optimize? Public capital and economic growth,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(3), pages 343-363.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1997. "Do States Optimize?: Public Capital and Economic Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_189, Levy Economics Institute.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1997. "Do States Optimize? Public Capital and Economic Growth," Macroeconomics 9711007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Fontana & Marco Guerzoni, 2008.
"Incentives and uncertainty: an empirical analysis of the impact of demand on innovation,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(6), pages 927-946, November.
- Roberto Fontana & Marco Guerzoni, 2007. "Incentives and uncertainty: an empirical analysis of the impact of demand on innovation," SPRU Working Paper Series 163, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1984. "Recent Work on Business Cycles in Historical Perspective: Review of Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald Silverberg & Bart Verspagen, 2003.
"Breaking the waves: a Poisson regression approach to Schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 671-693, September.
- B. Verspagen & G. Silverberg, 2000. "Breaking the waves: a poisson regression approach to schumpeterian clustering of basic innovations," Working Papers 00.16, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 2000. "Breaking the Waves: A Poisson Regression Approach to Schumpeterian Clustering of Basic Innovations," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Graham White, 1999. "Rethinking Kalecki on the Trend and Cycle," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 341-353.
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Using Minsky's Cushions of Safety to Analyze the Crisis in the U. S. Subprime Mortgage Market," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 3-23.
- Otto, Glenn & Voss, Graham M, 1994. "Public Capital and Private Sector Productivity," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(209), pages 121-132, June.
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Is demand-pulled innovation equally important in different groups of firms?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(5), pages 691-710, September.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Is Demand-Pulled Innovation Equally Important in Different Groups of Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 1982, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:8:y:1997:i:1:p:78-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Steven J & Haltiwanger, John & Schuh, Scott, 1996.
"Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing the Facts,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 297-315, August.
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1993. "Small Business and Job Creation: Dissecting the Myth and Reassessing theFacts," NBER Working Papers 4492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Mair & Anthony Laramie, 2002. "Full Employment: Gift Horse or Trojan Horse?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(4), pages 567-593.
- Kleinknecht, Alfred & Verspagen, Bart, 1990. "Demand and innovation: Schmookler re-examined," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 387-394, August.
- Steindl, Josef, 1979. "Stagnation Theory and Stagnation Policy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Frey, Bruno S., 1978. "Politico-economic models and cycles," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 203-220, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Effendi, Pranoto & Courvisanos, Jerry, 2012. "Political aspects of innovation: Examining renewable energy in Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 245-252.
- Allard, Gayle & Martinez, Candace A. & Williams, Christopher, 2012. "Political instability, pro-business market reforms and their impacts on national systems of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 638-651.
- Rinaldo Evangelista, 2015. "Technology, development and economic crisis: the Schumpeterian legacy," Working Papers 23, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Jun 2015.
- Zhang, Marina Yue, 2016. "Meso-level factors in technological transitions: The development of TD-SCDMA in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 546-559.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:143-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0451-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:joitmc:v:2:y:2016:i:4:p:23-:d:130982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank, Alejandro Germán & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Ribeiro, José Luis Duarte & Oliveira, Lindomar Subtil de, 2016. "The effect of innovation activities on innovation outputs in the Brazilian industry: Market-orientation vs. technology-acquisition strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-592.
- Jerry Courvisanos, 2012. "Political Economy of Innovation and Sustainable Development," Chapters,in: Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation policy Innovation management Political economy Innovation typology Kaleckian economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:38:y:2009:i:7:p:1117-1124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.