Using Minsky's Cushions of Safety to Analyze the Crisis in the U. S. Subprime Mortgage Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Detzer, 2012.
"New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 233-254.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," IPE Working Papers 13/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Martha Starr, 2012.
"Contributions of Economists to the Housing-Price Bubble,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 143-172.
- Martha A. Starr, 2011. "Contributions of economists to the housing-price bubble," Working Papers 2011-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Van Den Hauwe Ludwig, 2016.
"Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians,"
Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines,
De Gruyter, vol. 22(1), pages 25-60, July.
- Van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2014. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," MPRA Paper 61838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2014. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," MPRA Paper 60718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C.P. Chandrasekhar, 2015. "The Cost of "Coupling": The Global Crisis and the Indian Economy," Working Papers id:7063, eSocialSciences.
- Leila E. Davis & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017.
"An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2017-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Leila E. Davis - Joao Paulo A. de Souza y Gonzalo Hernandez & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017. "An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015495, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1751 is not listed on IDEAS
- Courvisanos, Jerry, 2009. "Political aspects of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1117-1124, September.
- Thomas Goda & Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014.
"A case for redistribution? Income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF
012186, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Goda, Thomas & Onaran, Özlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2014. "A case for redistribution? income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14056, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Rungporn Roengpitya & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2010. "Measuring Systemic Risk And Financial Linkages In The Thai Banking System," Working Papers 2010-02, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Yunyong Thaicharoen & Rungporn Roengpitya & Jiranit Chaowalit & Songklod Rastapana, 2009. "Developing the Efficient and Resilient Financial System for Thailand: Lessons from the Crisis and Challenges Ahead," Working Papers 2009-04, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Tuna Baskoy, 2011. "Business Competition and the 2007–08 Financial Crisis: A Post Keynesian Approach," Chapters,in: Heterodox Analysis of Financial Crisis and Reform, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "It's That 'Vision' Thing: Why the Bailouts Aren't Working, and Why a New Financial System Is Needed," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_100, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:ijpoec:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:3-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MIJP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.