Using Minsky's Cushions of Safety to Analyze the Crisis in the U. S. Subprime Mortgage Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110909|
- Martha A. Starr, 2012.
"Contributions of Economists to the Housing-Price Bubble,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(1), pages 143-172, March.
- Martha A. Starr, 2011. "Contributions of economists to the housing-price bubble," Working Papers 2011-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Courvisanos, Jerry, 2009. "Political aspects of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1117-1124, September.
- Daniel Detzer, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 233-254.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," IPE Working Papers 13/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Leila E. Davis - Joao Paulo A. de Souza y Gonzalo Hernandez & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017. "An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 015495, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Leila E. Davis & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017. "An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Yunyong Thaicharoen & Rungporn Roengpitya & Jiranit Chaowalit & Songklod Rastapana, 2009. "Developing the Efficient and Resilient Financial System for Thailand: Lessons from the Crisis and Challenges Ahead," Working Papers 2009-04, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "It's That 'Vision' Thing: Why the Bailouts Aren't Working, and Why a New Financial System Is Needed," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_100, Levy Economics Institute.
- Van Den Hauwe Ludwig, 2016. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 22(1), pages 25-60, July.
- Van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2014. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," MPRA Paper 61838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2014. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," MPRA Paper 60718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Goda & Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2014. "A case for redistribution? Income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012186, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Goda, Thomas & Onaran, Özlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2014. "A case for redistribution? income inequality and wealth concentration in the recent crisis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14056, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Tuna Baskoy, 2011. "Business Competition and the 2007–08 Financial Crisis: A Post Keynesian Approach," Chapters,in: Heterodox Analysis of Financial Crisis and Reform, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- C.P. Chandrasekhar, 2015. "The Cost of "Coupling": The Global Crisis and the Indian Economy," Working Papers id:7063, eSocialSciences.
- Rungporn Roengpitya & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2010. "Measuring Systemic Risk And Financial Linkages In The Thai Banking System," Working Papers 2010-02, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:ijpoec:v:37:y:2008:i:1:p:3-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed